Schema markup is a type of structured data markup that is used to provide search engines with additional information about the content of a web page. It is a way to communicate the meaning and context of the content to search engines, which can help them to better understand and interpret the content.
What is schema markup?
Schema markup uses a standardized vocabulary of microdata tags that can be added to the HTML code of a web page. These tags provide information about the content of the page, such as the type of content, the author, the date of publication, and other relevant information.
By adding schema markup to a web page, website owners can enhance the appearance of their search engine listings, improve the accuracy of search results, and potentially increase their click-through rates. Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo use schema markup to help improve the search experience for users and provide more relevant and informative search results.
Some common types of schema markup include organization schema, article schema, product schema, and review schema, among many others. Adding schema markup to a web page requires some technical expertise, but there are many online tools available to help website owners generate and implement schema markup on their websites
To add schema markup in Blogger
- Go to technicalseo.com and click on the "schema Markup Generator" option in the top menu.
- Select the type of schema markup you want to create from the list of available options.
- Fill in the required information for your markup, such as your website name, URL, informations,and any other relevant details.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the "Create HTML" button at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the HTML code that is generated by the markup generator.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard and navigate to the post or page where you want to add the schema markup.
- In the post editor, switch to the HTML view by clicking on the "HTML" tab at the top of the editor.
- Paste the HTML code that you copied from technicalseo.com into the appropriate section of your post or page.
Save your changes and publish your post or page to make the schema markup live on your website.
Note that it is important to ensure that the schema markup you create is accurate and relevant to the content on your website. Also, make sure to test your schema markup using Google's Structured Data Testing Tool to ensure that it is working correctly.
How many types of schema markup
There are many types of schema markup available, but some of the most commonly used ones include:
Organization schema markup
Article schema markup
Local Business schema markup
Product schema markup
Review schema markup
Event schema markup
FAQ schema markup
Recipe schema markup
Video schema markup
Person schema markup
These are just a few examples of the many types of schema markup available. The specific type of schema markup you use will depend on the content of your website and your specific needs.
In this post we will provided information about How to add scheme markup in blogger (2023), If you enjoy this post, kindly share it with your friends. For any queries, feel free to join our Telegram channel, where we share exclusive and informative content. Many valuable tips are exclusively available on our Telegram channel. Stay updated with your favorite source, DK Technozone.